Oil spill recovery accessories
Purpose: Inflation and back-up air for NorLense booms.
NorLense/DYNASET hydraulic compressors are compact and integrated all-in-one units, especially designed for mobile installation. The only power source is a hydraulic system to provide compressor with required hydraulic fluid flow at demanded pressure. Air compressors are installed in frame with lifting lugs and pockets for forklift
Compressor type: Dynaset HKL 4100/8-113
Type: Lamella compressor
Dimensions: Length: 870mm, With: 495mm, Height: 770mm
Capasity: 4100 m3/min
b 6-8 bars
Hydraulic flow requirements: 113 l/min
Hydraulic pressure requirements: 210 bars
NorLense delivers a wide range of hydraulic power units tailor made for customer requirements.
NorLense Power packs serves as a multipurpose unit designed for the flexible operation of a wide range of hydraulic operated oil spill clean-up equipment.
NorLense can deliver from 35kW and up to 110 kW.
- Diesel HPU 35 kw, 180 bar/100 lpm
- Complete with panel doors and paint
- Diesel engine, Hatz 3M41L BO1, 3-cyl. Air cooled
- 35 kww/2300 rpm. Max 38 kw
- 35 Liter diesel tank
- Complete with starter and panel
- Variable pump/LS 45ccm
- PVG 32, 3 Section, on/off 12V with compensator
- Filter, return and pressure
- Cooler with by-pass
- Hydraulic tank 150L with Level and Temp control
- 1 piece Tema outlet valve
Doppler Log System 4900
Purpose: Provides the oil boom speed through water.
The system is designed for all oil booms to be operated at the optimal speed.
This ensurescorrect build-up of oil in the boom, and efficient and secure collection of oil.
- Acoustic Doppler measurement for speed through water
- Software to display and store data
- Wireless data communication
- Rugged construction
- Easily installed
- Battery powered for 7 days continuous operation